This is a two part short essay, the questions and then the essay.
On Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily”:
YOUR ANSWERS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 50 WORDS FOR ANY ONE QUESTION.
COPY THE QUESTION AT THE TOP, THEN ANSWER IT. USE DOUBLE SPACES THROUGHOUT.
1. What is the setting of William Faulkner’s short story, “A Rose for Emily”? How does this setting reflect the personality of the protagonist? (Miss Emily).
2. In her relationship with the city, Miss Emily is described as a “tradition” and a “care”. Explain what the narrator means by these words.
3. What is the “Point of View” used in Faulkner’s story? Explain how you get to know this (point of view).
4. What is the source of the misunderstanding between Miss Emily and the city? From this what would you say is the THEME of this story?
5. How would you describe/characterize Miss Emily Grierson’s relationships with her neighbors? Support your assertions with evidence from the text.
ESSAY ON ROETHKE’S “My Papa’s Waltz OR FAULKER’S “A Rose for Emily”: (50 points)
1. Write a short essay (300 words) to express your reaction or thoughts on the kind of family this poem is talking about. Look at it as a millennial. Use the details in the poem to come up with your own thoughts. You must have a title for your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more