You are analyzing packet captures from a wireless network to assess if the captures pose a threat, what risks, if any.
For this assignment, analyze the packet captures provided by Wireshark by doing the following:
Go to the Wireshark Sample Captures site, and download the following:
· wpa-Induction.pcap.gz Wi-Fi 802.11 WPA traffic
· wpa-eap-tls.pcap.gz WiFi 802.11 WPA-EAP/Rekey sample
· nb6-hotspot.pcap Someone connecting to SFR’s wireless community network
· ciscowl.pcap.gz (libpcap) Cisco Wireless LAN Context Control Protocol (WLCCP) version 0x0
· wap_google.pcap contains two WSP request-response dialogs
Note: Only download these sample captures. Other captures may set off your computer’s system defenses.
Use Wireshark to view and analyze the sample captures.
Create a 1-page table that ranks the packet captures from the highest to lowest threat. In your table provide the following for each packet capture:
· Description of the traffic
· Description of the risks, if any, the traffic poses to the wireless network
· Countermeasures to take to secure network from any threat
Write a 1/2- to 1-page memo to management as a network security specialist explaining the following:
· How you can distinguish hostile packet data from normal packet data
· How you can recognize any attack signatures in the packets you analyze
· Provide a rationale for ranking the packets as you did
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more