Linear Concepts Test
Choose the best answer and place the correct choice on the answer sheet provided.
Show all work if you want to receive partial credit.
B. Will 5 12-in boxes and 1 15 – in box fit inside of the moving van when stacking them?
13. Find the slope and y-intercept of the graph of the linear equation.
14. Find the slope and y-intercept of the graph of the linear equation.
22. Write an equation in standard form of a line containing the points (0, 4) and (-1, 3).
VOCABULARY: Match each word to the correct definition.
a. point-slope form b. standard form c. parallel lines
d. perpendicular lines e. Linear Inequality f. Linear Inequality Graph
g. scatter plots h. trend line i. opposite reciprocal
1. a graph in which the values of two variables are plotted along two axes, the pattern of the resulting points revealing any correlation present.
2. An equation defined as Ax + By = C, where A, B, and C are real numbers, and A and B are both not zero
3. ___________ is a sentence of the form ax+by+c<0, ax+by+c<0, where a and b are not both zero; c can be any real number.
4. a line through a scatter plot of data points that best expresses the relationship between those points.
5. refering to two numbers that have opposite signs and are flipped fractions of each other.
6. two lines that are always the same distance apart and never touch.
7. the equation of a straight line in the form y − y1 = m(x − x1) where m is the slope of the line and (x1, y1) are the coordinates of a given point on the line
8. divides the coordinate plane into two halves by a boundary line (the line that corresponds to the function). One side of the boundary line contains all solutions to the inequality. The boundary line is dashed for > and < and solid for ≥ and ≤.
9. two lines intersecting at a right angle and having opposite reciprocal slopes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more