Listen to the Michelle Obama special occasion speech from the February 12, 2018 Smithsonian Institution National Portrait Gallery event. Once you open the link, you must scroll down until you see “To watch the video and read the interactive transcript see here.” Write an essay paper in full sentences with correct grammar and punctuation. Your paper should be a minimum of 500 and maximum of 1,000 words. Upload your paper to Blackboard in proper APA format. Your essay must include your critical speech analysis of the following:
1. Write an analysis about the type of speech Ms. Obama gave to the audience at the National Portrait Gallery.
2. How long was the speech? Was it too long Too short, About right? Explain.
3. Why do you think Ms. Obama read from a speech outline? Do you think the speech delivery was formal and conversational? Why or why not?
4. Was the speech well adapted to the occasion? Explain.
5. Ms. Obama talked about her family background in relation to the portrait. Why does she mention this in her speech?
6. Explain why Ms. Obama offered an apology (6:20) to the other artist that she and the former president interviewed for the job?
7. Ms. Obama gave a speech of introduction (10:31) to the artist who painted her portrait. Give your analysis of her short introduction speech.
8. Approximately how long is Ms. Obama’s speech of introduction for the artists? Explain why the speech of introduction was so short.
9. What did you like or dislike about Ms. Obama’s speech?
10. Add additional comments about the speech.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more