I’ll show Video About Each Case.***
For this dropbox assignment, please do the following:
Please pick 2 different case studies. These should not be the case for your presentation.
For the first case:
1. Provide the title of the case and also provide the main ethical issue.
2. Summarize in a paragraph or two what the story is.
3. Explain what went wrong in the story. Here, be sure and tell me what went wrong regarding the main ethical issue. After you have done that, you can also explain if other things went wrong as well. (This is often what happens in these case studies.) Just be sure and delineate between the main issue and other sub issues.
4. Explain what should have happened. Again, do this for the main issue first. Then, you can explain this for the sub issues as well. Just make sure I can tell between the main issue and the sub issues.
5. Explain at least one new thing you learned from this case study.
6. Take a look at the presentation itself. What did the student do well? What made this interesting to you? etc. Is there anything that would have made the presentation better? Did you learn anything about presentation styles while reading this? In other words, is there a take away for you when you are again preparing a presentation for an audience so that you can make sure it is pleasing to the eye and informative for the audience?
Next, look at the second case you selected. Answer the same questions as above for this case.
There is no minimum word requirement. Answer the questions fully and completely. Remember, I will randomly select cases for part of the final exam. So, at some point you will need to review all of the different cases.
Brief Overview of Chapter 3 – Trust Your Gut or Go with the Flow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku8HF4PrgrU
Brief Overview of Chapter 10 – Boss, We’ve Got a Problem:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more