This is complete write up of your portfolio formation in a Word file, with calculations copied and pasted in it from your Excel file(please do not copy the same values in excel, replace your chosen companies numbers and then paste it) .
1. Select the stocks of three publicly traded companies from different industries. State the criteria for selecting those securities.
2. Retrieve monthly data on adjusted closing prices of your securities from Yahoo Finance for the past 10 years and calculate the monthly rate of return of the stocks for every month.
3.Calculate the mean, variance, and standard deviation of the stocks’ monthly returns.
4. Calculate the correlation coefficient between every possible pair of stocks’ returns.
5.Decide what percentage of your money (weights) you want to invest in each stock and state the criteria you used to select those weights.
6.Now calculate your portfolio’s mean monthly return, variance, and standard deviation.
7.Assuming your portfolio return follows a normal distribution, calculate the chance that your portfolio loses 10% of its value during any month?
8.Assuming you have invested $100,000 in your portfolio, what is value at risk (VaR) of your portfolio at any particular month at 99% confidence level?
9. Now randomly change your portfolio’s weights 100 times (note total weights should always be 100%), for each weight combination calculate the mean and standard deviation of your portfolio, and then draw the efficient frontier.
10. For each item mentioned above explain your rationale and cite peer-reviewed and/or seminal sources.
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Comment on your findings. Provide references for content when necessary. Provide your work in detail and explain in your own words. Support your statements with peer-reviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more