PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW 1-6 COMPLETELY!!!!!. I HAVE AYYACHED CHAPTER 7 PLEASE USE TO HELP. SEE ATTACHED FILE ON THE CASE STUDY ALSO!!!
1. Entering a classroom that is inviting is important, but entering a classroom that is stimulating and informative is also important, both for the students and the parents.
2. Think about this week’s case study and what the parents and children experienced during the morning drop off routine.
3. Based on the information presented in Chapter 7 regarding behavior, use Microsoft Word or another program of your choosing to create a classroom poster relating to behavior that examines common developmental behaviors, as well as strategies to encourage prosocial behaviors.
4. Be sure your poster includes:
a. The behavioral and emotional expectations characteristics for children at your chosen developmental stage (Toddler, preschool or primary)
b. Ideas for encouraging prosocial behavior in the early childhood classroom
c. Ideas for guiding children when their behavior is especially challenging and difficult
5. Be creative with your poster, but also be sure to develop your content in a professional classroom manner.
6. Be sure your poster includes a reference to the textbook to support your ideas.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more