La Frontera, 4th Edition, by Gloria Anzaldua (Introduction 19-34) 9th Reflection, PIE Structure
Pick ONLY ONE quote from the introduction of Borderlands: La Frontera by Gloria Anzaldua.
3. Write one abbreviated body paragraphs, using the PIE format: (Point, Illustration A, Illustration B and Explanation).
POINT: What is the problem presented by the quote? (1 sentence)
IllUSTRATION A: Write how the author presents the quote-summary. (1-2 sentences)
ILLUSTRATION B: Insert the quotation with page number. (1-2 lines)
EXPLANATION: Why is the point or quote a problem? (1-2 sentences)
4. In this PIE formula, do not write the words “I, you, us, we, and me.” These words are considered informal or non-academic. Instead use people, society, student, reader, person, or individual. Make sure that the PIE structure is typed, using the MLA format.
1. Make sure you have a MLA format. If at this stage you don’t know what that is, click on the link on the syllabus or homework assignment to watch the video before writing the homework.
2. Single space the homework.
3. Your only font is Times New Roman,12.
4. Make sure you have your last name and page number on the right side in the header.
5. Make sure you have the standard MLA format on the left side top right of the paper with your name, my name, class name, and date: day first, month second, and year last: 21 February 2020.
6. The title is Reflection 1, 2, 3 etc.
7 A. Make sure your point states what problem is presented in the quote.
B. Make sure your explanation says why the quote is a problem.
8. Make sure to read the essay before writing to have clear points and explanations. See a tutor before submitting your work when you know your struggling for clarity. I will deduct points for unclear and not clear sentences.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more